In This Issue:
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) Analysis Offers Explanation of Possible Mechanism of Stroke Relating to Critical Neck Positions – by Edward Stein, D.C.
- The Physical Sciences and Chiropractic (Part 2) – by Ralph R. Gregory, D.C. Trust
- Angular Measurement of the Upper Cervical Spine in the Neutral and Laterally Flexed Positions – by R. G. Cockwill, D.C.
- Locating and Measuring the Spinous Process of C-2 from the Vertex Film – by Albert A. Berti, D.C.
- Angle of the Mastoid, a Study – by Hugh L. Crowe, D.C., Marta Maria Trujillo, D.C.
- Standards: Patient Safety and Terms of Acceptance – by NUCCA Standards Committee
- My Life with Chiropractic – by Mary E. Madden, D.C.