In This Issue:
- Chiropractic’s Most Thorough Training Program – by Marshall Dickholtz, Jr., D.C.
IMAGES OF MASTERY
- by Lee G. Yardley, D.C.
- Understanding and Visualizing Atlas Transverse Contact – by Steven M. MacDonald, D.C.
- Letter to the Editor – Marshall Dickholtz, Jr., D.C.
- The Triceps Pull and Adjustment – by Steven M. MacDonald, D.C.
- Working with the Digital Inclinometer – by Marshall Dickholtz, Jr., D.C.
- A REview of “Comparisons of Lordotic Cervical Spine Curvatures to a Theoretical Ideal Model of the Static Sagittal Cervical Spince,” an article by Donald D. Harrison, T.J. Janik, S.J. Troyanovich, and B. Holland Spince, Vol.21, No.6, March 15, 1996. – by James Palmer; Professor; The University of Toledo