In This Issue:
- Specific Biomechanics: Obtaining Consistent OPM Corrections Using 3-Dimensional Headpiece Placement to Develop A Repeatable Point Of Application For The Calculated Vector. – by Russell Friedman, D.C.
- A Rebuttal To Dr. Friedman’s Specific Biomechanics – by Marshall Dickholtz, Sr., D.C.
- Response To “A Shift In The Prevailing Winds” – by R. G. Cockwill, D.C.
- Intra-examiner Reliability of National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Radiographs- a Necessity for Further Upper Cervical Research – by Marshall Dickholtz, Sr., D.C. and H. Charles Woodfield, III, D.C. RPh
- New Proposal For The NUCCA Technique – by Marshall Dickholtz Sr., D.C.
- Observation On A Patient Showing A Close Relationship Between Dental Alignment and The ASC – by G. Hasick, D.C.
- Odontology Abstracts – by Zafar and Erickson
- Adjusting The Atlas Subluxation Complex – by Robert Brooks, D.C.
- Achievement Of Blood Pressure Goal With Atlas Realignment – by G. Bakris, M.D., M. Dickholtz, Sr., D.C. ET.AL.