In This Issue:
- Confronting Our Absolute Stupidity. Several Suggested Readings – by James Palmer, Editor
- Improvement in Radiographic Measurements, Posture, Pain & Quality of Life in Non-migraine Headache Patients Undergoing Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care: A Retrospective Practice Based Study – by James Palmer & Marshall Dickholtz Sr.
- Development of a Head-Neck Finite Element Model for the Investigation of Subluxation-Based Upper Cervical Chiropractic Manipulation – by Xia Liu, Tejaswy Potluri, Nikhil Kulkarni, Suresh Chinthakunta, Vijay Goel, Keith Denton, James Palmer
- Occupation Analysis on Non-migraine Headache Pain in a Retrospective
- Practice-based Research Headache Study – by James Palmer, J. Cord Palmer & Marshall Dickholtz Sr.
- A Brief Look at Biedermann et al., and the “KISS” Syndrome. – by Michael Thomas
- NUCCA Technique/Hypertension Pilot Study: A brief history – by Marshall Dickholtz Sr.
- The Challenge and Potential Impact of Investigating Chronic Low Back Pain by Orthogonal Upper Cervical Chiropractic: A Short History of What Has Been Published – by James Palmer