In This Issue:
- The Mechanics of the Shoulder Compression – by Lloyd C. Pond, D.C. and Lonnie L. Pond, D.C.
- The NUCCA Manual Adjustment: Anatomical and Physiological Considerations – by Ralph R. Gregory Trust
- Roll-In Phase (Placement of the Pisiform) – by Lloyd C. Pond, D.C.
- Biomechnical Problem: Out of Pattern Type II Subluxation – by Albert A. Berti, D.C.
- Biomechnical Principles – by Ralph R.Gregory Trust
- Leg Length Inequality in the Chiropractic and Medical Literature – by Michael D. Thomas, D.C.
- A Comparison of Weight Differential Between A Group That Had a History of Spinal Problems or Had Been Under Care and a Group That Had Neither a History of Spinal Problems nor Been Under Care – by Daniel C. Seemann, Ph.D.
- Radiology Case Report – by Michael D. Thomas, D.C.
- Optimizing Port Size For Cervical Films – by Marshall Dickholtz, Sr., D.C.
- Technical Changes (X-Ray Analysis) – by NUCCRA Board
- NUCCA NEWS